Thursday, October 24, 2013

Coffee!!!!

Its a shame how much I LOVE coffee!!!!
I even made it my theme for my kitchen.

So you know I had to have this great stamp set from Stampin' Up!

It's called Perfect Blend
(#131392)

To order it ...just click on the pretty pink wheel barrow (over there -->) 


The cardstock colors are:
(from the base up) 
 Crumb cake 
Whisper White
Tempting Turquoise
(cup and Artisan label punch) Cajun Craze.

Then I used the score board to make the lines in the wrapper....
and then I used Basic Grey ink to distress some and Basic Grey marker and Black marker to make the distressing dots below the cup. 
Used paper piercer to make the four holes in the artisan label and some dimensionals to give it some uuummmmppphhh!

Much like my morning coffee does to me....gives me some uuummmppphh!!!!

Until latte, sippers!!1  Gotta split!!!  Thanks and huggs!!!

 photo signature_2.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment