Monday, March 10, 2014

Happppppy!!!!!

           Happy....
I guess that can describe me....most of the time!!!

I'm uber HAPPY today.  It's MY birthday!!!!
I'm 53 yrs old today!!!
Yep, not hiding my age at all, I love every year that 
I'm 6 feet above ground. I still have too much living to do. 
Too much to experience, too much to acccomplish.
Too much of everything!!!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Especially my crafting!!!

Take a gander at this beauty!!!! 

This is the inspiration of this card.

My hubs ordered me some Jerusalem artichokes (aka Sunchokes) to plant. 
This is what the plants look like...they can get up to 10 feet tall.

This is the tuber or root that you harvest after the flower has died out in the fall. 

I have been wanting them for a while now. 
It's a type of sunflower that you can harvest the root and prepare it somewhat like a potato. 
My mama always peeled them and pickled them.  They stay really crispy and us kids would eat 
almost a jar at a time.  They were so yummy.

Hubs and I will be planting them today around our well.  YAY!!!!

Here are the deets of my card:

Whisper white cards stock #100730
So Saffron card stock #105118
Baked Brown Sugar card stock #131296
Garden Green card stock #102584
Basic Gray classic ink #126981
Crisp Cantaloupe classic ink refill#131165
Chocolate chip classic ink #126979
Crystal Effects #101055
Mosaic punch #131267
1-3/4" Circle punch #119850
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set #130517
See Ya Later stamp set wood # SAB freebie 
Decorative Dots embossing folder #SAB freebie

Until later, sunny friends......Gotta plant split........TFL!!!!!
 photo daisy2.jpg

1 comment: