Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mixed bunch.......

Mixed bunch around here....and I don't just mean the stamp set.
Bwahahahahahahahahahha!!!
My hubs (Jeff):  he's very meticulous, always plans his day 
(even on the weekends), 
doesn't like change, but a great all around guy!!!! 
Me: fly by the seat of my pants, don't like to plan (that way if something has to be changed I won't be disappointed,  free-spirit and always looking for some new adventure. 
Our daughter (Harlee): She's 14, so she's content just listening to music with her head phones, loves to sing, doesn't let much bother her, 
very social and makes friends very easily and beautiful to boot.
Our fur-baby (Looloo): Eats, sleeps, and just enjoys her time outside. 
Then, we have rabbits that hubs raise to sell and yes, we eat them. 

Mixed bunch, INDEED.  But we have so much fun together and we all love to spend time together.

Now on to the card creation.

I started with a Marina Mist card base.  
Cut a whisper white layer 1/8" smaller.  Used blossom punch and randomly punched 
along the edge of the white layer. 
Using a black sharpie I drew some scribbles along the edge.
Using VersaMark and the Mixed Bunch stamp set I stamped inside the punched layer, removed it and then 
white embossed.  For the flower centers I stamped it black onto a scrap of white and punched them out with 3/4" circle punch. Added dimensional on back and centered onto the flowers.  Then I layered the white panel onto the base with dimensionals.  Using Happy Watercolor stamp set sentiment I stamped it onto a scrap of Marina Mist using black.  Then hand cut a banner.  Added some flat back pearls and also some on the centers of the flowers. 

Mixed Bunch stamp set #128442
Blossom punch #125603
Marina Mist card stock #119682
Basic Black ink #126980
White Embossing powder #109132
VersaMark #102283
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Dimensionals #104430

If you want any of the products I used on this card you can click on the pretty pink wheelbarrow on the side bar ------>>>
and it will take you to my website.

Until later, bunch o' friends.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!

CRYSTAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment