Saturday, January 11, 2014

Holey Moley..... water lilies!!!!

I was just sitting around and this card just popped in my head. 

I LOVE punches, I love to create using punches!!!

I wanted to card to look like it was just held together with the circles.


 Close up of Holey moley.

The card base is Wild Wasabi and I used Melon Mambo inside the card for a little color interest. 
The circle frames were created using Whisper white card stock and 
1-1/4" punch and then used 1-3/4" punch.
I placed the frames onto the card front where I liked them and then used a pencil to draw a line on the inside of all the frames to guide me where I needed to cut the holes into the front. 
I used scissors to cut the holes. 
After making all the necessary cuts I adhered the frames to the front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I created the water lilies using Boho blossom punch and flat back pearls. 

Adhered the lilies inside the circles and stamped with Black Staz-0n the "Thank You" sentiment from Happy Watercolor Stamp set. 

Multipurpose Liquid Glue  #110755
1-1/4" circle punch  #119861
1-3/4" circle punch  #119850
Wild wasabi card stock #108641
Melon Manbo card stock  #115320
Whisper white card stock #100730
Pearls #119247

Until later sweet lilies....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!

CRYSTAL 


No comments:

Post a Comment