Monday, September 1, 2014

Blog hop newness.....

             
         


  Newness from the NEW Holiday catalog. 

So much goodness to see in the catty......I just know you will want all of it. 
I DO!!!!  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Below is an example of some of the goodness that I just couldn't wait to play with. 


It's the new Four Feathers stamp set with coordinating dies. 

LOVE IT!!!

I used the colors of ink pads.....Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand. 
Used the dies to cut out the feathers.
I wanted some additional dimension...so I used a layer of Whisper White and punched the feathers and flipped the paper over so the curve of the feathers would go in the opposite direction.
Stamped a sentiment from Choose Happiness stamp set.
Used some Chevron ribbon and then added dimensionals on everything. 

Hope you enjoy the hop and check out the new catty for great ideas and goodies to buy!!!!



Diana    www.stampingwithdi.com 

Later, newbies & oldies..........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!
 photo daisy2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. OMG! as usual, I love it! Love how you cut out some of the leaves, it truly does add dimension. Big hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE this!! Love your creations and would love to see more of them on your blog! :) Love the dimension on your card and this set is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple - great use of the die set! Love it...

    ReplyDelete