Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wondrous!!!!

I recently purchased the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and the matching die set.

I have seen sooooo many beautiful ideas for Christmas cards using it and my intention was to start making our Christmas cards this year. 

I was playing around in the studio the other day and thought 
why does it have to be the 
traditional colors....you know ...greens and reds.?.?.

Then I remembered I have a couple of baby cards to make and it hit me like a dirty diaper.....
I know, bad visual.....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Why couldn't it be a welcoming wreath for a baby?
Sooooooooooo.........



Some of the deets of the card. 

Supplies:
Wondrous Wreath set I spoke of on the top of the post. 
Cardstock - whisper white & Crisp Cantaloupe.
Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad (stamped 1st & 2nd generation on the wreath)
Retro Fresh washi tape
Little letters framelits (for the word 'BABY')
Self adhesive pearls
Dimensionals

Until later, babes.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!
 photo daisy2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment