Monday, February 1, 2016

Be Mine Valentine Blog Hop


Welcome to our fun LOVEing blog hop this month. 
I'm sure there will be some beautiful projects that will just 
make you~~SWOON~~

Here's mine.....
This first one is a sweet one. 

This one is a cutesy one. 


I couldn't decide which one I liked better.  So,  why not just add them both. 

 Now,  hop on over to the next person to get your 'heart' to overflowing. 


 

If you get lost on the way you can check the list below to make sure you don't 
miss out on any sweetness.

Crystal http://www.stampinonroodfarm.blogspot.com <---you are here 

Until later, lovelies............Gotta split..........TFL!!!!
 photo daisy2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are awesome; so glad you shared both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card is gorgeous, now I need that stamp, and the frog well you know I love the frog. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete