Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Case the Catty hop


I normally don't case too many items. 
 I like to come up with something different on my own. 
But since this is the theme of the hop.........I gave it a go. 

I chose the one below from the Occasion Catty (on pg 13)
I love the balloons and the punch that goes with the bundle. 
{Balloon Celebration bundle #1405180}


Very simple card......but I love it. 

I used to let my daughter let balloons go...on her birthday. 
One for each year she was celebrating. 
That kinda fell off the radar.  
But she still remembers it.
This card is what that reminded me of.

Don't just float along and forget to check out the rest of the bunch.
Click the link below to see the beautimous creation Mary has for you.


If your mid floats away....just look at the list below to help string you along. 

Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com
Crystal http://www.stampinonroodfarm.blogspot.com <----You are here

Until later, cloud watchers.........Gotta split fly.............TFL!!!!!!

 photo daisy2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, and what a quick card need to make some of these. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete