Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love you bunches and bunches

My hubs says this to me often.

"Love you bunches and bunches!!!!"

So I had to create a card with bunches and bunches of hearts!!!!



I used the Banner Blast stamp set and the new Banner punch.....Love love love them.

I stamped the small heart from the stamp set many many many time from the bottom up with 
Basic Gray Ink on the piece of 
Whisper white card stock to create the background. 
I then stamped the red using Real red (the same color as the card base and banners).
I stamped the banner with Basic gray ink and then punched them out.
Adhered them in a swag shape and the middle one is on a dimensional.
Basic gray marker was used to create the lines of the banner. 
I have been loving embossing lately so I clear embossed some of the small hearts intermingled within the gray hearts.

Until later, "heart"-y bunch.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
                                                           photo daisy2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment