Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sale-A-Brate Good Times ........ COME ON!!!!!

   Now I have you singing that song, right?

There's a party going on 'round here.....a Sale-A-Bration to last 
thru out the year
well, until march 31st. 2014 !!!

Click on that pretty wheel barrow on the right to take you 
my website so you can join in the fun by purchasing some
of the great products to start making your own gifties.

I created some Valentine gifties using the new tag punch.

and some Hershey's Nuggets.

I started with some Cherry Cobbler card stock.  Cut strips measuring 2" X 6" 
(2" is what will fit into the tag punch)

Score with the scoreboard at 2-1/2" and again at 3-1/2"
 I punched both end of the strip with the tag punch.

Using the Retro Fresh DSP I cut some more 2" X 6" strips.
Scored and punched exactly like the Cherry Cobbler strips.

If you notice on the pics the Retro Fresh paper strip is more narrow.
I just trimmed off the sides of each strip following the line on the end section of the scallop top. 

With Whisper White I punched out heart with the heart punch.
From left to right:
(Left): With a different sheet of Retro Fresh DSP I used the new Bracket Punch to make 
the mustache and a Bright Candy dot and some tiny glue dots to a adhere it to the heart.
(Center):  I stamped the chevron image from Petal Parade with 
Coastal Cabana Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Fussy cut it out and then in half following the chevron pattern to create the arrow tip and feathers.
I cut a small strip to create an arrow shaft. Adhered it all together and then applied it to the heart with
dimensionals.
(Right):  Using the new Banner punch....I used Retro Fresh DSP and then with the little heart stamp in 
Banner Blast stamp set I inked it with Real Red Ink and stamped onto one of the banners. 
Adhered them all with dimensionals onto the heart. 

To cover the Nuggets,  I cut strips of Retro Fresh DSP measuring 1" X 3" and wrapped and each nugget.
Use a glue dot to stick the nugget to the center of the treat.
Fold up the strip and tie a twine bow using Island Indigo bakers twine.

Then adhere all the hearts to the fronts using dimensionals.

You can make a production line of sorts to crank these out pretty quick....
if you don't eat all the nuggets before you get finished....
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, Good timers........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
                                                       photo daisy2.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment